Environmental insurance provides a company or an organization with peace of mind for those unexpected, and sometimes very costly, environmental issues. The placement of environmental insurance is a cost-effective tool that gives contractors, property owners and financial institutions the ability to transfer the risk of environmental exposures, rather than assume them.
Coverage Highlights and Availability
- Admitted and Non-Admitted Carriers
- Manuscript policies and coverages available
- Capacity up to $50,000,000
- Per Location Aggregates / Per Project Aggregates
- Excess Liability / Buffers – both occurrence and claims made / Products Pollution